• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gi Nan

back on-line! Batten down the hatches! :P

welcome back ell

gogs.

Comment

cheers m8, you missed another Ell Blanko at the Seaton Sluice comp, mind even the Bigman blanked. Pauinel bloody Ferry (sorry Pauline) won the shagging big raffle as well. Greys Nitra. Enjoying your pictures gogs, reminds me of what the buggers look like.

Comment

Lets hope anarchy still rules. Most of my assembly material comes from your \"forthcomings\"

Comment

david we will have to persuade ell to come up for the summer meet,to get you some new material for the new term

gogs.

Comment

There\'s plenty room in the bus

Comment

Welcome back Ell , pleased your sorted . Looks like more late nights for ya .

Comment

How Stores! nee Mr. Storey. Here\'s a couple more m8

\"TV, the great Satan\" or \"The Cult of the Celebrety(?)\" discuss. (Death to all celebs apart from Jordan)

Anarchy still means Rule by Harmony just in case there\'s anyone out there that still thinks the word Anarchy means Chaos. That\'s like saying the word Elton John means \"A person who isn\'t a total ****\"

aye fish an all

Comment

How Stores! nee Mr. Storey. Here\'s a couple more m8

\"TV, the great Satan\" or \"The Cult of the Celebrety(?)\" discuss. (Death to all celebs apart from Jordan)

Anarchy still means Rule by Harmony just in case there\'s anyone out there that still thinks the word Anarchy means Chaos. That\'s like saying the word Elton John means \"A person who isn\'t a total ****\"

aye fish an all
                  I quite liked Tommy Vance when he was on radio 1

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Mark you\'ve topped my sensible obscurity with a completely RRaaa RRaaa. Tommy Vance ? Just leave Tommy out of this, fair play he is suffering from cancer of \"The HeadPhone\" but I fail to see how this will affect our fundraising for Richie.

Comment

you were the one calling him the great satan

and as for Jordan, didn\'t know there were any celebritites from Jordan, although theres probably been a few that have been in Jordan once or twice, who like Sadam have entered Jordan from the rear apparently

Thought for the day:
                      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Mark, I am in regular contact with Jordan (The country) and I can say (Hand on the 12 year old boy\'s heart that has just been ripped out in front of his parents and favourite teacher who ate it for religious reasons.) That the country of Jordan has really big tits. Over and out!

Not as big or lovely as our lasses of course

Comment

Not as big or lovely as our lasses of course
                          your just trying to scare me now.

just think how many jelly worms you could make from the latex in jordans chest

Thought for the day:

Comment

Just leave our lasses tits out of it. (Yeah yeah I know i brought the up in the first place but that\'s Heroin for you!)

Comment

Just leave our lasses tits out of it. (Yeah yeah I know i brought the up in the first place but that\'s Heroin for you!)
                              the?? singular?? you mean she only has one?? I know the munchies can get out out of hand at this time of night but jeez - a whole one

Thought for the day:

Comment

Working...
                              X