Progress Shmogress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Shmogress

An era is at end, White Lightning which remained a beacon amongst strong white ciders has moved on. A new and may I say \"Vulgar\" label has been rolled out to herald the addition of artificial sweeners and flavourings. WHY OH WHY? It was the only one left made from pure natural chemicals. It tastes VILE it is UNDRINKABLE, but still only 2.99 for 3 litres GET IN THE NET!

Aye you think I\'d stoop so low. Now moved onwards and upwards ..............MerryDown same spec. thrice the price for yer 3l but can be mistaken for champers.

White Lightning - the last outpost before approaching the abyss of Home Brew
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

It\'s either Home Brew or Fishing for me Mark, Maybe I should start brewing, I\'d catch more

I\'d catch more hill walking mind

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Ell]

Comment

.... or British Sherry

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

which might sound a bit rich coming from a man weaned and raised on Red Label Thunderbird. Blue Label Thunderbird is for Girls and both of sunderland\'s supporters

Thought for the day:

Comment

It\'s either Home Brew or Fishing for me Mark, Maybe I should start brewing, I\'d catch more

I\'d catch more hill walking mind

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Ell]
            Whilst the home brew thing has never done it for me, I have had the plans for a still in my head for some years now. It\'d be perfect, I live in the hills and I\'ve got a shed, what more do you need!

my plan was to skip out the brew part though. based on the fact that you can by some really vile sherries in Netto for tuppence a gallon, I reckon the costs of a gallon of that at 15-20% would be as cheap as 5 gallon of home brew at a lot less strength. Distilled to 45% and there you have it, blindness, insanity and duodenal ulcers within days. I could always run the car on it if nowt else, which would be a nice change from cooking oil

Thought for the day:

Comment

Aye many a true word and all that .........matbe you could process the effluent from my Skunk farm :P

Comment

Hope your still keeping them skunks away from your computer now its working again

Thought for the day:

Comment

Working...
                X