The codling crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The codling crouch

I have just been sent the above book by David storey as a birthdate present from my family and he signed it to I would like to say its a cracking read boys I need to fish Eyemouth area a lot more now and you can forget multipliers and floats use domestics bottles and Scarborough reels lol cheers David and thanks for your help
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

I mick its a great read had mine now about six years and i still
    go bk to it mate

Comment

a great read,you will struggle not to shed a tear,but will also have a d'''''' good laugh
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

The girlfriend read the last 3 pages and cried her eyes out
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

david has brought all the episodes to life,its if you are there
          AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
            david has brought all the episodes to life,its if you are there
            everyone who fishs eyemouth ,st abbs or witley bay should have a copy the best fishing bible you will ever get. davy.
            PB
            COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
            COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
            Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
            Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
            Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
            Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
            Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Many thanks for dropping the book off Dave - Top Man.
              Good luck with your comp/wknds fishing
              Cheers
              Davey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm sure there must be a more up to date thread for this book? that said i bought it a few years ago i doubt i'll ever fish most of the marks , but i have done some of the eyemouth ones

i bought it more for the father / son relationship- it mirrored how i felt about my father who was also a prolific fisherman

anyone of thinking of fishing the eyemouth area - dismiss this at your peril- 1st class personal knowledge is offered here - you'd be mad to ignore ignore it

it is a few years ago and i hope my memory serves me well in thinking that dave used the old scarborough reel - well most of us wont use that set up now - but hats off- a great read, informative & emotional -- a great present for any man - fisherman or not

cheers stores ? / dave?

Comment

Originally posted by paul davison View Post
                  i'm sure there must be a more up to date thread for this book? that said i bought it a few years ago i doubt i'll ever fish most of the marks , but i have done some of the eyemouth ones

i bought it more for the father / son relationship- it mirrored how i felt about my father who was also a prolific fisherman

anyone of thinking of fishing the eyemouth area - dismiss this at your peril- 1st class personal knowledge is offered here - you'd be mad to ignore ignore it

it is a few years ago and i hope my memory serves me well in thinking that dave used the old scarborough reel - well most of us wont use that set up now - but hats off- a great read, informative & emotional -- a great present for any man - fisherman or not

cheers stores ? / dave?
                  Stores / Dave.....whatever you choose. The Scarborough is still whizzing around, fingers still add up to ten and I still have the odd dabble up and down the rock ends of Eyemouth.

Comment

a want a copy

Comment

Working...
                    X