X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin O\'Neill

He\'s turned down Boro now. Looks like he\'s on his way to the SoL
    Davy

Just been reading a few posts on ready2go.net, seems boro didn\'t want him to work part time and he wanted his own backroom staff.

I can\'t see why a manager needs to work full time, they reckon Cloughie left most of the training to his staff.

Fingers crossed.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

"Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
      Tight Lines,
      jonny mc

Comment

Looks like the rumours from a couple of years ago will come true. he\'s turned down:

No 1 - NUFC
        No 2 - England
        No 3 - Boro

What next MUFC?

By the way did you see tonight that 2 of the goals of the season were against Sunderland. Moses had more bother parting the sea than that defence.........

ouch, ouch ....... bite

Comment

one of my mates has a picture taken on his hols of his missus standing with martin o,niell and there both holding a copy of the sunderland echo, martin wrote across the front of the paper \"dont worry i will never manage the mags\" and signed it!!. they were on a loser from the start, hes after a big club with real fans not plastic corporate ones, so thatll be him off to ...........palace then!!!

Comment

i heard he had a safc tattoo while newcastle were supposedly after him . noooooooooo ! yous can have him ! , although hes still rumoured to want to be based down south.
            i heard a nigel clough for manager too rumour.

Comment

Working...
            X