Trolley Dolleys (Rant Alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolley Dolleys (Rant Alert)

LMAO off at Johns Parrot joke in the Barmaids never heard it b4. Mind it tempts me to get off on my \"Cabin Crew = Sky nazi\" rant.

WHO THE **** DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE. Just for the record to any \"Flight Attendents\" out there. YOU DO NOT ATTEND TO THE FLIGHT, you do not assist in controlling the plane. You do not help fix it when it\'s broken, your lovely fingernails, men included, wil not disarm a terrorist. We know where the friggin doors are, the vehicle is only 200ft long it\'s not an office complex. Yeah fair enough the life jackets are a bit complicated (bet yours aren\'t though) but what use are they? To qoute Billy Connoly \"If we are approaching a hilltop at 4 gazillion miles an hour what are we supposed to do, pick up our lifejackets and throw them at it saying \'Go away nasty \'mountain\" If a big inflatable slidy thing unfolds from the open doorway with an arrow pointing downwards printed on it, I can hazard a guess what to do petal. You wont let us have a fag, not even with the window open so just give us the liquor we are entitled to and **** off back to the Cockpit, aptly named.
    Laughed my back off recently watching one of these air traffic wardens getting hoyed off her \"Training\" course because she couldn\'t shut the aircraft door. Back to the make up counter at poundstretchers for you. OOH makes my **** boil.

Lmfao Ell
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
    X