a good bass guitarist wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers paul m8
    Plus i don\'t know if you know Hoss out of fingers,Fitchie will have his numbers,Cherrys mate,he will know of anyone.
    THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

I know a Bass voclaist

If, that\'s any ggod????
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

pmsl

cheers
        mark

Comment

mark , what sort of stuff do they play ?
          i know an excellent bassist whos getting a bit pi..ed off with his current band and was considering advertising himself.
          ill have a word.

Comment

mick i would think mostly rock, not quite sure if they do any of their own stuff, i have been meaning to go and see them for ages now but i allways have something else on (fishing, work lol). i will give him a buzz tomorrow and get a bit more info for you to pass on. i know when i spoke to him last week he was looking for someone asap part time maybe leading to full time in the band
            will post more tomorrow, thanks

cheers
            mark

Comment

mick i have just spoke to him and the band used to do mostly covers bon jovi, gary moore, foofighters green day, that sort of stuff. what he is looking for is to start a new band keeping the sme name \" isolator\" but making a three peice. either bassist who can sing or guitarist who can sing and my mate trev as drummer. if your mate is intrested pm me with his number so i can pass it on.

paul could you do the same m8, cheers

cheers
              mark

[Edited on 19/6/2006 by marksworld]

Comment

cheers mark , ill let you know on thursday as hes away at the mo.
                i would imagine he should be quite interested as he does quite a bit foo fighters , green day & bon jovi as well as the stones , steriophonics & razorlight amongst others.
                definately not a singer though , theyd be better off with a constipated turkey. lol.

Comment

lol, same as me then , when i\'m conducting funerals i stand down the front of chuch with the fakily and sing but i know i am singing to loud when i can hear my own voice

i will let him know when i see him, ta.

cheers
                  mark

Comment

mark , ive sent you a private message mate.

Comment

checked and returned m8, cheers

Comment

my mate is sorted now, i think the news got onto the grapvine and he was telling me that he has loads of calls.
                        thanks to everyone who went to the bother of helping, much apreciated

cheers
                        mark

Comment

Working...
                        X