No announcement yet.

kicked in the nuts (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know exactly where your coming from m8 when you say \"On a more positive note, it\'s really scared the sh*t out of me and I\'ll no doubt appreciate life that little bit more from now\" you will appreciate everyone around you more than ever now m8 i was 31 when i found out i had cancer im 36 now but theres not a day goes by when you dont think what if or when .... keep your chin up rob m8 you\'ll get through it

gary

Comment

\'Kinel, Rob - you just NEVER know what\'s waiting for you !

Take care, m8 and I\'m sure you\'ll make a complete recovery.

Are you on a full asprin or half a tablet?

Comment

Thanks for all the \"Get Well Soons\" peeps, it\'s appreciated

I\'m on a 75mg dose of aspirin Tony, but that\'s just a precautionary measure until I get my appointment at the stroke clinic, then they\'ll know better what caused it and how to treat it etc (at least I\'m hoping they will )

I\'m feeling OK at the minute, no numbness, pins and needles, walking funny or slurred speech, but I still keep getting a bit mixed up when I\'m talking and lose my train of thought easily (probably perfectly normal?)

Our lass took me out in the car yesterday and I got really disorientated while we were driving, so I\'m glad they had advised me not to drive for a while, as I would have probably not realised until I was moving. At least I\'m just a stones throw from the beach and the parks now, so I can get myself out for a walk (beats the hell out of watching daytime telly )
        www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

glad to here your\'e feeling a bit better , nowt better than a stroll allong the sea front

cheers
          mark

Comment

nowt wrong with daytime tele Rob......The Match is on later
            pleased your ok mate and keep us updated on your progress
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Watch yourself Rob mate, take care
              "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
              Tight Lines,
              jonny mc

Comment

Rob, if you fancy a bit fresh air and some easy fishing for a couple of hours, give me a shout and I will pick you up mate.

Jim.
                Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

All the best Rob, take it easy mate.
                  Davy

Comment

All the best Rob ,take it easy - when i read the title about a week ago now i thought it was another speeding ticket ,so didnt bother reading it ,then seen the amount of replies ,so wondererd what was up

get well soon

Comment

Cheers Jim, although it might still be a little too much at the minute mate, the thought is much appreciated

Had my stroke clinic appointment on Friday teatime, but I\'m still none the wiser, they even had to repeat the ECG and the blood tests as they didn\'t have the results of Tuesdays on hand (I think they were in a hurry to get home )

Now I have to wait for an MRI scan appointment (about 2-3 weeks wait) and they\'ll know for sure what\'s up.

Still it\'ll give me plenty time to get my tackle sorted, service the reels, knock a few rigs up etc. I might even get a fly tying kit and have a go at knocking up some sal****er patterns.
                      www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Sorry this is late Rob mate but I\'ve not been on the net for a while ,I hope it works out well for you mate and as mentioned before it\'s most likely stress related ,we\'ve all been there with blood pressure up and nerves jangling .As they say moving house and getting married are the most stressfull times and you did them both together .
                        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Like Steve, sorry this is late. Hope you get better real soon and back to fishin again. Take it easy and get plenty of fresh air and rest.
                          As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                          but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your probs and late reply,not often i go down the board .
                            But take heart my wife had the same thing about 7 years ago,never has another prob since just has to take the tablets.
                            Sorry,no pun meant on the heart thing.
                            THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

First Dibs on your gear Rob

Everything will work out OK m8, I knows it.
                              "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                              Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Working...
                              X