Click left hand button!

How good are you at being Zidane
    Cheers, Keith.

class that Keith

Adam
    Adam

Comment

it doesnt take them long!
      Another famous geordie saying! The more you practice the luckier you get!

Comment

What\'s all this Zenade business about, the link doesn\'t work. Never heard of her anyway.
        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

dropped grandaughter off at school this morning, all the older lads where re enacting the head butt. Just shows the bad influence football has on our youngsters.
          Alan

Comment

Yeah, shame it happened as it did, a brilliant footballer brought down to the level of sh!te.
            The Italians are renowned for it and have been for years. Any form of cheating seems to be OK be it spitting, shirt pulling, kicking, diving it\'s all fair play to them. The real shame is Zidane didn\'t stick a proper head on the slimey BassTurd.
            The World Cup has definitely finished my love with football. The games were mediocre to say the least, the Refereeing was beyond a joke and the amount of cheating was just unbelievable. Every team was at it, YES and that includes our own England. Beckham, the two Coles all guilty of copying the \"look at me I\'ve been shot with a stun gun attitude\"
            Charlton commented on the bad influence on our kids, Damn right it has, you\'ve only got to watch junior football and the kids are doing the same, falling all over the place.
            One of our great soccer pundits more or less said during the fiasco with Portugal if you can\'t beat them join them. What a disgrace to even think that way.

Comment

Working...
            X