It just gets better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just gets better...

Has any one seen the headline from todays Journal??

Alistair Campbell quote: \"Blair is second only to Nelson Mandela..\"

I can\'t even begin to put into words my reaction to that one.

It has to be the single most arrogant thing I think I have ever heard

Lets hope he means to prove it by being banged up in Robin Island prison for 30 years, following the disclosure of the truth about his role in recent events on the world stage.

I suppsoe I should come clean here, I\'m really Mother Therasa of calcutta, my dad was Jesus, and I\'m about to rid the world of all known diseases.

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Think the tickets were about £15 to listen to that tossa at his tour/show/what ever it was ! bet it was mind blowing ! Heard Steve Cram was there,say no more,sad mackem .............
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Steve Cram was there,say no more,sad mackem .............
      I had an office on the quayside years ago above his crappy clothes shop. Left the tap running in the kitchen one night, gave his stock a bit of a shower! He was ever so understanding (not!)

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Mark,

Is that the Nelson Mandela who promoted his cause through armed struggle and terrorist attacks ?

Only joking :P

Comment

Heads up on that one Dave! The treatment of Nelson Mandela by the west is a classic example of Short Term Memoryism, Hypocrisy and Opportunism.

1. During the fight against Apartheid the UK and USA refused to implement economic sanctions against the SA gov. Despite repeated calls by the ANC (and Mandela) for them to do so. We know best was the cry, it will hurt ordinary Black South Africans. Err no, it would mean a drop in profits for UK Firms trading out there. BARCLAYS for one, ****ERS.
          2. Those that know say , using violence to achieve a political goal is wrong (IRAQ ha!) Direct action and civil disobedience is to be met with the full might of the State. And now they queue up to kiss the arse of a man who headed an organisation that employed these tactics and personally sanctioned the targetting of SA civilians, Black and White by planting bombs in public places.

After India gained it\'s Independence Gandhi and many of the other leaders that called for non-violent resistance have become Heroes (rightly so) quoted and looked up to by scumbag politicians. The very same gang that ordered troops to machine gun unarmed crowds, take sticks to women and children and much more. I could go on .............and will.

NI\'s minister for education, McGuiness, known terrorist, thought nowt at the time of setting off bombs deliberatly designed to kill and maim innocent people. Now part of the establishment.

War on Terror, targetting innocent non-combatants as a means to get yer own way will get your country invaded and God will send you to bed without any breakfast. Unless they happen to be in the way of an A10 tankbuster, a B52 or some gum chewing jock with a turd in his pants and an itchy trigger finger.

These people stink. **** em all.

Comment

Well put Ell ( as usual ) . One man\'s freedom fighter is another mans terrorist , Saddam is a classic case in point . One of the west\'s arms dealer\'s best customers until he got out of hand and became a terrorist overnight when it suited them .

Oh , and while we are on the subject , what about our old friend Bin Laden . It\'s no chuffing wonder he is so good at killing people , he was trained and financed by the CIA for years , but because he was killing Russians that was OK . What a world eh

Comment

campbells comparison was with mandela\'s currently percieved image - obviously!

Everything else gets quietly swept under the carpet.

Can I be minister of education???

Its the only way to try and break the mould. Can you imagine the uproar if in your a national curriculum agenda for history you looked at mandela from his early days? If you want to change tommorrow educate the children today and every day

Take Oil and Money away from bush et al and what have you got - the worlds biggest terrorist organisation.

If you haven\'t seen it yet watch \"Bowling for Columbine\"

If you are in any doubt wach wgat happens in Georgia of the next few years.
              The former soviet union\'s richest Oil region. Following a bloodless revolution, who was there offering support last week - Colin Powell. In his pseech he pledge the full protection and co-operation of the US of A in building a demcratic stae. Bollocks, where were they 5 years ago when the people were getting it right up mthe tradesmans entrance??? Offering the same support, money and supplying the arms to keep the people down!

where did the taliban get their training/arms - 3billion dollars worth?? from the US of A

where did al-queida get theirs - the US of A

where did saddam get the technology for weapons of mass destruction - the US of A

where did saddam get his arms - the UK and US of A

who was his biggest customer for Oil the US of A

where did he bank?????

Chase Manhatten & Barclays!

Where did Pinochet get his money/training/arms, where did Kim Il Sung get his, you get the picture - the list goes on

which country produces over a third of the worlds CO2 and CFC\'s ???

The frencch might be Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys (to quote the white house) but at least they were honest about their involvement in Iraq

As appalling as 9/11 was, as appalling as suicide bombing is, If that were the only avenue left open to you to try and fight back, would you take it??

And fianlly for what its worth, under the powers of the RIP (regulation of investigatory powers) act 2000, this entire thread, and all the contributors to it, has been automatically picked up at GCHQ and Menwith Hill and will as we contribute be recorded and monitored, and our user IDs traced back, flagged, cross checked and recorded.

Dick Cheney walked into the Oval Office and saw The President whoopin’ and hollerin’.

“What\'s the matter?, Mr. President,” asked Cheney.

“Nothing at all, boss. I just done finished a jigsaw puzzle in record time!” The President beamed.

“How long did it take you?”

“Well, the box said \'3 to 5 Years\' but I did it in a month!”

Thought for the day:

Comment

You just beat me to it Mark lol .

I believe the truth is finally dead in this country ( following the BBC debacle )and we are all in a very , very , dodgy position indeed .

Regarding Blair , Hitler was also very popular when he rose to power .Your freedom is on a very thin thread indeed - Don\'t lose it !

Comment

Aye thems facts lads. And Mark your right mate Echelon and all that, NOT conspiracy theorists ramblings anymore. All Internet traffic is filtered and filed and stuck in the relevant box. A discussion like this will go firmly in the Threat to World Peace drawer. Jeez I need a fish, haven\'t been out for a while.

As for the derogatory French comments ...........................

Keep em coming

Comment

Read a book a few years back about NI and the two nice chaps that seem to run the country were known terrorists and murderers...UK and USA government said they would NEVER deal with any terrorist organisation...lol..Certain groups in Ireland were sponsored by Noraid based in the US (not sure of spelling) which was and maybe still is a legitimate charity....The UK and USA spends billions on chasing terrorists around the world (which i believe needs to be done) but does nothing with the ones closer to home and probably one day they will be sitting in parliament with the like of Blair and Howard,how much misery and heartbreak did these people create,think we forget at times.
                    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Crude oil or Guinness looks the same,costs the same as well.
                      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Hitler was also very popular when he rose to power .Your freedom is on a very thin thread indeed -
                        history is always written by the Victors. If you look at hitlers economic achievements from 1926 to 1938 they are outstanding by anyones measure. OK he went a bit iffy(!) after Kristalnacht, but are we any less supressed than the german population at large in the 30\'s. The methods may be differnt these days, but the end result is usually the same. Someone somewhere suffers

Thought for the day:

Comment

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by mark]

Thought for the day:

Comment

read it while its up, I\'ll be editing and removing shortly!

Me paranoid?

Not at all, I\'m trying to sell it to a publisher at the minute instead

Thought for the day:

Comment

ffs,thought fishing was complicated.Mark your fingers must be sore m8
                              Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
                              X