• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs,thought fishing was complicated.Mark your fingers must be sore m8
    and before Ell says it...

makes a change from me wrist!

come to think of it though....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Yer not rang Mark. Jeez I hope you saved that as a .txt file! I know people what work for mobile phone companies in their call centers. Shock horror, a person in the NE working in a call centre, mobile phone to boot. To digress, the day they invent an edible mobile phone is the day this technology will go someway to helping out. At present it allows starving people to ring each other up and fantasise about recipies they\'ve looked up on the Internet. Ooh and as far as those cameras watching us so cheap TV companies can replay the best bits. Research suggests they don\'t make a ****ing blind bit of difference. So our caring sharing government will obviously get rid and spend their money on something worthwhile like my Nan\'s rodent ulcer!

Cowabunga! Digressed so much lost the original point. Never get involved with someone who works for a mobile company. The free lovely top of the range phone may get you over her bog eyes and lack of hygiene but their access to data is frightening. They know where you were, when you were there but, thank god not necessarily how much you payed for it.

[Edited on 1/2/2004 by Ell]

Comment

I hope and believe that there will be a cultural revolution in our life time,

otherwise I\'ll have to start one myself.

to all the boys in CIS there ya go, we\'ve managed to mention crack cocaine, revolution, hitler, Iraq, bush and arms dealing amongst others.

oh and by the way my real names not mark its Ian Elliot!!

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Aye not mentioning any names like

Comment

Well Mark I read that from the beginning to the end. Every word, and found it (sat for a while thinking about this) VERY informing, enlightening but most of all frightening. I hope you understand what I mean by this. The words \"Lest we forget\" come to mind.
            This can only get worse.
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

willy mate, re: lest we forget. Now I\'m no warmonger (apart from supporting the only war, the class war! and maybe the odd personal outbreak of hostilities over spilt beer and short weights etc.) I happened to find myself in the new garage off wessington way to refuel the car and me lungs. I was waiting in line listening to Metro radio when they announced it was time for the silence, 11th hour, 11th day, 11th month over the speakers. A few people looked a bit confused until the lass behind the counter said \"Haway Man, there\'s people waiting\" and the line started moving. And in that line of ten people I saw sales reps, van drivers, boy racers, middle aged mums (not my mum of course) bouncers, and councillors (copyrighted for later use) et al all shuffle on to get their Cream eggs and bonus points. Why did this happen?
              We have been taught to forget! At this very moment in time we are going to be expected to forget something that happened about three blinks of an eyelid away. War with Iraq. Our kids know practically nothing of the 2nd World War and NOTHING of the first! WHY? Cos it\'s not nice and doesn\'t fit in.

Comment

F*\"K ME - 21 posts and NO mention of the BIGGEST DICTATOR in Modern history _ the Darkside of modern Europe , who (if this was 60 yrs ago) could be labeled as \"the above\" THATCHER.

YES I am back on the Strongbow Lads. :P :P :P

Comment

F*\"K ME - 21 posts and NO mention of the BIGGEST DICTATOR in Modern history _ the Darkside of modern Europe , who (if this was 60 yrs ago) could be labeled as \"the above\" THATCHER.
                  You missed it!

It was in my tome which I deleted

Thought for the day:

Comment

Working...
                  X