Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cod n chips

easy peasey

just hoy em in the fry for 10 and there ya gan cod n chips been told ya can put some coats on them made by flour and egg

Last edited by codseeker; 04-07-2012, 07:15 PM.
    Panel Pin Champ

Looks nice

Comment

Hes there lad.
      Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

that look beautiful my mouth is watering
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
          easy peasey

just hoy em in the fry for 10 and there ya gan cod n chips been told ya can put some coats on them made by flour and egg

Yes nice one Codseeker m8.

Comment

ive been cooking fish and chips for 20 years in the pub trade lads,from fresh,and knocking it out for anywhere between £9.95 and £12.95 depending on the pub.I knock up my own batter on site normally,but there is a dead easy way to make up a batter that is cock up proof.if you get some yorkshire pudding mix fom the supermarket(it comes dry anyone will do)intead of adding water add your favourite tipple(whether it be real ale lager or even newcy brown)as per the instructions on the back of the packet for water or milk.if youve got a deep frier set it to 190 degrees.try to use whole nut oil it has a higher temperature before it starts to smoke,and the less time it spends in the oil the more healthy it iswhat actually happens in the cooking process is you are actually steaming the fish not deep frying it,because the batter is protecting it.ive done tests on this and read many articles on it,if you slice the fish into smaller portions (goujons) and your oil is hot enough its actually virtually fat free and really healthy,if you ant got a deep fat frier use a wok,the fish will be ready in 4 mins or till it floatsyou can any white fish like this,pollack in my opinion is much better,if i get a response from this ill post how to make the perfect chip,mushy peas and tartare sauce,all home made but tried and tested in the catering trade
            sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

How to cook the best fish 'n' chips ? .......... easy, let the wife do it

an old vid but right on topic and still makes me hungry now ......

frying tonight.mpg - YouTube

norm
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
              X