£10 football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £10 football

A little boy gets £10 for his birthday and rushes down the sports shop to buy a new football he has been desperate for.He gets the ball down from the rack and hands the shopkeeper his £10.

"Sorry son," says the shopkeeper."This ball costs £20,and you've only got £10."

Thinking quickly,the boy looks up at the club balls and says,"Ok,if you blindfold me and I guess the ball will you let me have the ball for £10?" The shopkeeper curiously agrees and blindfolds the boy.

First up he gives the boy an Arsenal ball."Ok," says the boy placing the ball to his ear."I can hear the blasting of a cannon so this one must be an Arsenal ball."

"That was a lucky guess," said the shopkeeper."Let's try another one."

So he hands him a Millwall ball."Ok," says the boy placing the ball to his ear again."I can hear a pack of rampant lions,it must be a Millwall ball."

"Goodness me," says the shopkeeper."If you get the next one right I'll let you have the ball for free." And passes him another ball.

Again the boy puts the ball to his ear and after a few moments he says,"that's a Newcastle Utd ball."

"I don't believe it," shouts the shopkeeper."How on earth did you get that one? I suppose you heard a seahorse sing."

"No," says the boy."It's going down."
    The only fish i want this year is a double figured cod!!!

gud one
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by tilly View Post
      A little boy gets £10 for his birthday and rushes down the sports shop to buy a new football he has been desperate for.He gets the ball down from the rack and hands the shopkeeper his £10.

"Sorry son," says the shopkeeper."This ball costs £20,and you've only got £10."

Thinking quickly,the boy looks up at the club balls and says,"Ok,if you blindfold me and I guess the ball will you let me have the ball for £10?" The shopkeeper curiously agrees and blindfolds the boy.

First up he gives the boy an Arsenal ball."Ok," says the boy placing the ball to his ear."I can hear the blasting of a cannon so this one must be an Arsenal ball."

"That was a lucky guess," said the shopkeeper."Let's try another one."

So he hands him a Millwall ball."Ok," says the boy placing the ball to his ear again."I can hear a pack of rampant lions,it must be a Millwall ball."

"Goodness me," says the shopkeeper."If you get the next one right I'll let you have the ball for free." And passes him another ball.

Again the boy puts the ball to his ear and after a few moments he says,"that's a Newcastle Utd ball."

"I don't believe it," shouts the shopkeeper."How on earth did you get that one? I suppose you heard a seahorse sing."

"No," says the boy."It's going down."
      that joke was out 10 years back only then it was SUNDERLAND

Comment

Funney man, yep, likes it

Comment

Working...
        X