Mickey Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse

Listen people, don't know if any of yous can help, but do you know how to cancel bids on eBay?

Put in an offer for a Mickey Mouse outfit and I'm 15 minutes away from owning ****ing Sunderland
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

To cancel a bid:
    CLICK HERE TO REACH THE BIDDER CANCELATION FORM Yes...it's that simple!

If you'd like to reach it through your own volition...follow the steps below:
    Go to the specific listing and at the top of the listing...click to the right of "bid history"...the "# bid(s)" icon.(example "3 bids"). This will take you to the bid history page.
    At the bottom of the bid history table is a "cancel bids" icon...click over it. You will reach eBay's help pages, titled Managing bidders and buyers
    The rest is easy. Under the Managing bidders and buyers title are a list of topics...click "Canceling bids". This will take you to the "Canceling bids" section.
    Click over the "Canceling bids placed on your listing" icon (#1 in the yellow box). This will take you to the bid cancellation page!
    Fill out the form and cancel the bid!

Comment

Quality info Chris
      Sometimes comedy is best when played straight.
      People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

haha hehe someone catch me,lol
        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
          Quality info Chris
          Sometimes comedy is best when played straight.
          Haha i thought id put it on anyways

Comment

Working...
          X