The Vicars Chickens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vicars Chickens.

The vicar in a quiet english village was very fond of his chickens and would tend to them every morning. One morning the vicar went to feed his chickens only to find that the cock bird was missing. Having recently heard rumours circulating in the village regarding cock fighting he was determined to recover the bird. so he decided to confront his flock at morning mass.

In the alter the vicar stated he had a matter of great importance with which he needed help. so he carried on "I need to know whether any of you has a cock?" at this all the men in the congregation stood up "no no no" he says "i got that all wrong, what i meant to say was has anybody seen a cock?"
    at this all the women in the church stood up.

Again getting flustered now he carries on "oh no no no i got that wrong again what i meant was has anybody seen a cock they shouldnt have?" at this half the women in the church stand up.

now totally losing his cool he goes on " oh lord no what i really meant to ask was has anybody seen my cock?"

At this 4 alterboys, the verger, 2 sheep and a goat stand up!!!

lol v good
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

nice one mate got any more.
      Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Working...
      X