Pavaroti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavaroti

The funeral company doing Pavaroti's funeral have had to order a bigger car from japan so they can get his coffin in they have ordered a Nissan Dorma.
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

I don't get it....

...oh hang on just got it!!

Class, it doesn't take long does it!

Comment

I had a bit of a weep going through the Tyne Tunnel yesterday listening to the Italian version of Captain Pugwash with the big hanky singing that song.

Another legend gone - Steve Urwin and now Pav
      "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
      Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Aye they're selling his records for 2 tenners now.

Comment

they were just going to go on tour but pavaroti died so they have signed up george michael to take his place and they have named themselves
          the two tenners and a nine bob note

sless

Comment

I have just worked out the cost of Pavarotti's coffin.

A sheet of M.D.F. = Ł5.65

Glue = Ł1.90

Handles/Screws = Ł1.50

Varnish = Ł0.95

See, you can make a coffin for a tenor !
            If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sless View Post
              they were just going to go on tour but pavaroti died so they have signed up george michael to take his place and they have named themselves
              the two tenners and a nine bob note
              lol Sless just got this one

Good news!

Now that Pavarotti has passed on ,the three tenors have decided to keep up
              there numbers by inviting Sir Elton John to join them, they will henceforth
              be called:

TWO TENORS AND A NINE BOB NOTE

Cheers Alan...

Comment

Ok, If I must...

St Peter, "Name?"
                man at gate, "Pavarotti"
                St Peter, "hang on a sec, GOD!!" HERES THAT TENOR I OWE YOU!"

sorry lads.
                Maker and inventor of CANNYLINKS, the best rotten bottom system bar none. IMHO!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWm18-UD6E

Comment

Having been "spammed" by a fellow NESA member (he know's who he is ) since the lardy ones demise I have the following to share:

"I had a bet on Pavarotti reaching 75 years of age.....I've just lost a Tenor"

"Pavarottis family have been ringing around the funeral parlors asking they can organise a funeral for a tenner - they were told to f*** off and hung up"
                  Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                  I AGREE

Comment

i have just had a phone call from his missus asking if i want any of his clothes before she throws them out = cheeky bitch
                    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

To save gas, Pavarotti will be cremated by microwave. As they say in opera, "It's not over till the fat man pings"
                      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                      X