X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womans Diary

WOMAN'S DIARY

Saturday 21 April

Saw him this evening and he was acting really strangely. I'd been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and was a bit late meeting him - thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud, so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself - he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in. He hesitated but followed. I asked him what was wrong, but he just shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 mins of silence I said I was going to bed. I put my arms around him and told him I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up immediately but came up later and, to my surprise, we made love - but he still seemed distant and a bit cold.

Cried myself to sleep - I think he's planning to leave me - maybe he's found someone else??!!

See below............................................. ....................

MAN'S DIARY

Saturday 21 April

Toon got beat. Gutted. Got a shag though

getting plenty shags this season then
    hahahha

arsenal youth

sless

Comment

Working...
    X