Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiler Replacement?

No not wor lass

I'm looking at replacing the combi boiler I've had since 1992, as its getting well rickety and the robbers at the gas board are saying they can't get bits for it etc.

Can anyone recommend a top quality, trustworthy installer in the north east?

Ideally not a one man band, I'd prefer to deal with a larger company (but not the gas board, as they really do just take the pixx)

cheers

Steve

We had a Worcester 42cdi fitted in september by a friends son took him 2 days but its the dogs bollocks the house has never been as warm
    Cost £1600 mind

Comment

Originally posted by nunthorpe mag View Post
      We had a Worcester 42cdi fitted in september by a friends son took him 2 days but its the dogs bollocks the house has never been as warm
      Cost £1600 mind
      The Gas board robber barons are talking £2700-£2900 without even looking at the job!

If I knew a decent lad personally, I'd go with it but without knowing who I'm dealing with, I need a setup with some proper comeback if it all goes txts up

I know a lad who could have done it a few years back, but he's "hit the big time" with British Gas and instead of driving a van round the North East, he now drives a brand new Audi A4 all over the country!

Shoulda woulda coulda!

cheers

Steve

Comment

Pity your not in boro this lad dose all our plumbing work but dosen't drive
        mind the combi didn't come in a box

Comment

Working...
        X