X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Jonny strikes again

Teacher asked the kids in her class:

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny said: "I wanna be a billionaire & go to the most expensive clubs. I wanna find me the finest bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Monte Carlo, a mansion on the beach, a jet to travel throughout Europe, and an Infinite Visa Card, while banging her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Johnny, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tried to continue with the lesson .

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I thought I wanted to be a nurse. But, f**k that. I want to be Johnny’s bitch!!"
    A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
    Teacher asked the kids in her class:

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny said: "I wanna be a billionaire & go to the most expensive clubs. I wanna find me the finest bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Monte Carlo, a mansion on the beach, a jet to travel throughout Europe, and an Infinite Visa Card, while banging her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Johnny, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tried to continue with the lesson .

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I thought I wanted to be a nurse. But, f**k that. I want to be Johnny’s bitch!!"
    ahhh the little johnny joke , so funny, there used lots of joke about, little johnny any one remember the some of them

Comment

Teacher askes the class if they could make up a sentence using the word "fascinate". Little Johnny is the first to put his hand up so the teacher says "go on then Johnny".. "Well Miss" he says, " my sister has got a blouse with 9 buttons on it, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight"

Comment

Teacher askes the class if they can make up a sentence using the word "contagious". Straight away little Johnny puts his hand, "go on then Johnny" says the the teacher. "Well Miss" says Johnny "My dad was mending my bike the other day and when I asked how long it would take he said not very long at all, but it was harder than he thought and it took the c**t ages."

Comment

teacher in clsa was asking the kids questions, and if they were correct they would receive a small prize, well johnny was always just first to put his hand up, but knowing the type of answers, johnny comes out with, teacher was reluctant to let johnny speak so kept on ignoring him, but when one of the children took bag of black bullets from his pocket, they spilled out all over the floor and when the teacher asks who has black balls all the children sat there quiet but little johnny pipes up i know miss and promptly says sammy davis junior , can i have my prize now
          Last edited by waco; 29-04-2014, 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X