Pretty Polly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Polly

A woman was talking to her local priest one day, and she happened to tell him of her two parrots. she said she was upset as the 2 parrotts only knew one phrase to say and it was this\"Hi, were prostitutes,want to have some fun?\"
    \"Thats terrible\"said the priest\"Why dont you bring them to my house and I will introduce them to my 2 male parrots, and as I have taught them to read the bible and pray,they should teach your parrots to stop saying those terrible things,and your parrots will learn the joys of worship and praise\".
    \"Thank you\"the woman said
    The next daythe woman took the 2 parrots to the priests house. His 2 male parrots were holding their rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady put her 2 female parrots into the cage and the 2 female parrots said\"\"Hi were prostitutes, want to have some fun?\"
    One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and said\"Put the beads away brother, Our prayers have been answered\".

[Edited on 8/9/2004 by jethro18]
    Never drive faster than your angel can fly!!

Lol.
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Working...
    X