steven gately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steven gately

its just emerged that steven gately died from bird flu, a spokesman for the family said " it was no secert that he liked a cockatoo.

after the death of steven gately in his spanish villa, the stars have been paying tribues to him.
    ronan keaton said he was gutted, louis walsh said he was devastated and micheal barry more said he was innocent.

micheal jackson was dissapointed with the arrival of steven gately to heaven
    he thougt they said someone from the boys home was coming.

great ones mate,cheers for making my night

Comment

When the autopsy was done they found a piece of fruit lodged up his backside..police now believe he was date-raped!!.

Comment

Chocolate stains were found round his backside and police beleive George Michael was careless with a wispa
        As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
        but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

there was supposed to be another boy band involved, the last thing they heard was ... take that.
          made in s.w. scotland.
          06/01/1964.

Comment

I think it's terrible that Stephen Gately has died so young. I refuse to join in and make jokes or puns about it.

No matter what.
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

whats pink and goes round and round ?

steven gately's suit case on the Carousel

Comment

What, stephen gately has died.Aww what a bummer.

Comment

Working...
                X