Sounds a Little Fishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds a Little Fishy

A man calls home to his wife and says, \"Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We\'ll be gone for a week.\" \"This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I\'ve been wanting so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We\'re leaving from the office and I will swing by the house topick my things up. Oh Please pack my new blue silk pajamas.\" The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, \"Yes! Lot\'s of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike. But why didn\'t you pack my new blue silk pajamas! like I asked you to do?\" The wife replies; \"I did, they were in your tackle box.\"
    "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
    Tight Lines,
    jonny mc

oops

sless

Comment

Working...
    X