A couple jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple jokes

Woman sees sign in pet shop window -FANNY LICKING FROG £25.In she goes."I'd like to see the fanny licking frog. "The bloke behind the counter says; "BONJOUR".

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Man lying in bed after sex with his new Thai wife. She keeps stroking his penis. He says: do you like my penis that much? She says: "no I just miss mine"

Fat kid was asked by his doctor"whats your favourite musical instrument"? He replied " The School Dinner Bell

2 OAP's are enjoying oral sex together....the old man says, "i cant stay down here for too long it stinks".....the old lady replies "sorry its my arthritis"....man replies "arthritis in ur Fanny!?".... "no!" says the old lady......"the arthritis is in my shoulder, I can't wipe my arse!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

a big fat dirty farmer walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says "This is the pig i have to have sex with when your not up for sex " His wife says "i think you will find thats a sheep under your arm. He replies "i think you'll find i was talking to the sheep !!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

80 yr old man is given a jar for a sperm sample. Turns up next day with an empty jar.nurse asks why. He says"i tried with my left hand then my right hand, my wife tried with both hands,then her mouth with teeth in and teeth out,then we got Ethal from next door,then Hilda from 2 doors down using her full strength,but it... was no good. We just cant get the jar open
    Last edited by Gazz; 05-02-2010, 11:15 AM.

some gooduns there.

Comment

Working...
    X