SSA casting results from sunday24/9/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSA casting results from sunday24/9/06

Here we go folks today the weatherman said dry and windy we got soaked with a light breeze for the first half of the day then it fined up and the breeze was across the court left to right , we had thought about moving the court but decided to leave it as it was and carry on regardless .today being the start of the season we expected a few casters to turn up and we was right there was a few who turned up .
    the results are as follows
    B Russell 257-0-11"
    R O.Neil 242-0-7"
    P Ingham 237-1-0"
    J Stevenson 224-2-4"

yes that is correct there was only four casters we had expected a contingent of casters from the day release centre at the crighton window lickers club but they got lost in the scotch mist and we think that the Haggis ambushed them , so it was up to the intrepid four to make the most of it ,
    but it does have one up side in that we get lots of casts in during the day .

Also Billy Russell had a go with the ron thompson rod and upped the clubs fixed spool 175gram .35mm line record to 225-1-7" good chucking there Billy.
    as usual if I have got anything wrong let me know and I will try and put it right

cheers pete I'll give u shout when get insurance through ta.
    SPORTCAST SCOTLAND X No1

Comment

Nice one Pete,shame about the turn out but at leasts you's enjoyed it.
      Well done to Billy
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Well done billy and to all the lads that turned out might have to have another jaunt ower peter now the suns startin to disapear and me necks cooled down

Comment

i tried the off the ground,........... not for me.

made in s.w. scotland.
          06/01/1964.

Comment

Working...
          X