SSA casting results Castle Kennedy 19/11/2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSA casting results Castle Kennedy 19/11/2006

Hello Folks here are the results from the casting event at the Cults Airfield Castle Kennedy on sunday .
    the day started off quite bright and we set the court up once the court was set up we had one cast and the wind changed direction by 90degrees ,
    bloody weathermen got it wrong again , anyhow we reset the court and the wind started picking up so we got down to the casting .
    the day finished up as follows .
    rob o,neill was leading all day untill bob collins from the north east of england just pipped him at the post on the last cast , hard luck Rab but still good casting mate ,

B collins 235-1-10"
    R O,Neill 235-1-3"
    P Ingham 215-1-0"
    B Moore 209-2-5" PB
    L Cowie 201-2-9" PB
    A Knotts 160-0-4"
    A Russell JNR 116-2-10"
    K Knotts JNR 43-2-3"
    C Knotts JNR 43-1-8"

Bert Moore upped his PB with a 209-2-5" cast good casting there Bertie soon be 210+ . also Lewis Cowie started the day with beating his old PB with a cast of 184-1-0" after congratulating him and giving him a few tips Lewis then went on to up his PB to 201-2-9" good on yer Lewis keep it up . Also me suffering from glassbackitus could only manage the 75gram lead and that was painful but at least I had a cast . most people went home happy but wet as the heavens opened up on us from 2.oopm onwards and dint let up . as usual if Ive got owt wrong let me know and I will alter it .

Cheer's Pete, great report as always mate.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

some good cast there lads, hope the cross lines were not moving about in the wind.??, well done to young lewis in getting by the 200yds, and the old yin, birty bertie on his pb.
      made in s.w. scotland.
      06/01/1964.

Comment

Originally posted by keegy View Post
        some good cast there lads, hope the cross lines were not moving about in the wind.??,
        Aye they were John , had to try to straighten them before every measure mine and Rabs were not too bad as we were both not far from the centre line .
        Did you get a cast at the Mains in the afternoon or did the rain beat you aswel ?
        Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Working...
        X