Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWSA results 15.07.07

NWSA Results 15.07.07

Sunday morning arrived and we were met with a very wet field although the weather remained dry most of the day with just a couple of showers in the afternoon . The pressure was 1012 and falling. The wind came from the North East for the morning from 0 to 4 mph and then shifted to the South East around lunch time 5 to 12 mph and a court change was made.
    Distances crept up in the afternoon and Alan Varley made the most of it with a great win. A blast from the past and returning to casting after too long, came Bazz Blakeman, who made his mark on the event with some great casting, as well as trying to demolish the oche board after a trip. He brought along his son Jamie who promptly showed how accurate he was by getting to within 4inches of the centre line.
    Graham Clarkson broke through the 200 yd barrier for a pb along with Ted Hamilton Smith who recorded a pb. Ken Hogge was up at the oche for the very first time and brought along 16 year old Junior Shaun Rusling. Both managed personal bests on the day. But not to be out done, 7 year old Ethan Atkinson managed 51 yds for the very first time…His dad said that he has not stopped talking about it since!

Len

Len

THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY OUT LEN,realy enjoyed myself as did the boy, and thanks for mentioning the oche and for not rubbing it in coss you beat me thanks once again to you mate and all the lads for making us feel welcome

Comment

Cheers Len
      N.W.S.A straight outta Cockerham

Comment

wot were the distances then len????? you usually do a tabled result,want to see how far DOWN the leader board, olde bazz was, un how far did his boy do????

Comment

heloooooooooooo martin, dont you start aswell got enough with john and old bill i was about sixth the boy did 217 otg not bad for his first one

Comment

helloe there my old mate bazz, give a couple of months and your lad is going to be past you good casting by him off the ground somebody good must of showed him proper to get them distances.
            watch out len /willy boy/dave/ bazzes son is coming to get you
            john
            did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

HERE WE GO LADS THOUGHT I'D POST IT BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DID

By bazzb, shot with FinePix S5700 S700 at 2007-07-17
              NOT A BAD FINISH THOUGH

Comment

hi bazza ave you not got a video clip of it in slow mo
                did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

im sure somebody somewhere has got one [ LOVE IT ]

Comment

A few pics from Sunday

Colin Blackburn 227-1-4

Bazz Blakeman is BACK !!!

Somat's up!!

Len

Comment

Working...
                    X