• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWSA results 9.09.07

Delayed..!!!..

Tomorrow....... if you are good!!
    Len

oohhhhhhhhhhhh Len You Are AwfuLL,
    Last edited by BAZZ B; 11-09-2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

NWSA results Sunday 9.09.07

A dry cloudy day was forecast at last and with a North West wind 5 to 12 mph down the court most of the day the casters made the most of it. Then, mid afternoon, it swung to the West and rain threatened, but it kept away, thank goodness, as we had seen enough of it this year. The pressure dropped off a little all day from 1026 in the morning to 1023 late afternoon. With some good conditions, and if you caught a gust, casting distances were good. A great win by Stevie Anderson left the lot of us trailing in his wake, as he produced some great casts all day. A new club record with a terrific cast by Jamie Blakeman, (son of Bazz) who cast OTG on 150g 245-2-9yds.Junior Ethan Atkinson, son of Heath, upped his pb to a magnificent 77yds. Gaz Welch, Ted Hamilton –Smith and Pete Roberts upped their pb’s with some terrific casting, it was a pleasure to watch them. We even had a leprechaun running around and casting…although I have a sneaky suspicion it was young Kyle Powell, who had donned Stevie Andersons hat!!..There will be a pic as well as soon as I can get to them.
      This was the last event for the points system at the club and the next event will be the Trophy Presentation day and light Line event providing the grass is short enough,if it’s too long then we may have to revert to the heavier leads.

Len

Comment

steve the goblin,,lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Some pics from the NWSA event.

This Leprechaun was swinging the lead...not too sure who it is!

sneaking up on the lads!!

cheeky!

youngest swinger at the event...Kyle Powell your secret is out!

Colin

Ray

Stevie

Josh

Committee up to no good!

Will

David

Gaz

looking for the Leprechaun's crock of GOLD!

Didn't think they grew to this size!

a crisis or sombre thoughts..

Len...
          Len

Comment

cool pics len, iv seen that ugly goblin before somewere.

Comment

looks like you lads had a cracking day , while i was down dogmeats neck of the woods BLANKING.

Comment

Originally posted by oldchukka View Post
                looks like you lads had a cracking day , while i was down dogmeats neck of the woods BLANKING.
                BLANKING.!!!!! did you try putting some bait on your hooks.?? it does help you know..

Cracking pictures Len

Comment

Working...
                X