NWSA Results 21.10.07 Trophy Presentation Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWSA Results 21.10.07 Trophy Presentation Day

NWSA Results 21.10-07 Trophy Presentation Day.

A good turnout for the presentation day lured possibly by the huge members raffle!

The top honours for the annual NWSA 2007 Presentation went to 1st Paul Johnstone... 2nd Josh Evans...3rd Alan Varley with only one point separating each of these casters at the end of the year it had been a nail biting last event. In the other groups it was John Houldsworth who won premier plus....John Brimblecombe who won ‘A’ group…Heath Atkinson won ‘B’ group…. Ted Hamilton-Smith won the Beginners group… and Kyle Powell won the Junior group.

It was a dry cool day with a little sun and a Southerly 3 to10 mph wind down the court most of the day. Pressure dropped through out the day from 1031 to 1025.The event was a little different as we opted to cast three weights 100g 125g and 150g the best aggregate of these weights would be the winner. The top spot was very hotly contested by Josh Evans and Paul Johnstone, with only a yard separating them at the end of the day.
    Josh Evans the current UKSF Clubman Champion won with some great casting and added another win to his collection. With the 150 g weight coming in to the competition it proved difficult for some who had never cast it in anger on the field, however they soon got in tune with it and it was not long before distances were on the up with it.

It was a great day with some great casting, good company and the raffle prize table was enormous.

There are quite a few members and sponsors to thank for these prizes given for this day, I would like to say to all of them on behalf of all members of the NWSA thankyou, I am truly amased by your generosity.

Gerrys of Morecambe
    Daz Breen (Gerrys of Morecambe)
    John Walker (Gerrys of Morecambe)
    Svendson
    Leeda/Mustad
    Shimano
    Lionel Stead
    Colin Blackburn
    Ray Browell
    Josh Evans
    Pete Roberts
    Keith Naylor
    Gaz Welch
    Jim Foy
    Paul Johnstone
    Chris Hughes

Thanks again to you all.

Len (fingers) Williams

(let me know if i have missed anybody out)

Last edited by len; 24-10-2007, 08:38 PM. Reason: Corrected JW's distance!! etc.
    Len

Cheers for results so quickly Len. Pete check those totals out mate, that 100g crackoff would have been a totally different story pal. 150's hurt Len, no more please

Comment

****e happens though John, my own stupid fault for leaving the 100grm till the very end. But we learn by our mistakes..supposedly..!!

My biggest mistake was casting yesterday..!!! and I am certainly paying the price for doing so..!!!!

Comment

yep a cracking day and if its any cosolation pete i'm in agony m8

Comment

Bet shares in drug companys have gone through the roof after sunday!

Comment

got more painkillers than boots m8 how you feeling john

Comment

No probs, little sore yesterday, ready for it again now!!!

Comment

geeeeeeeeeup, its warse than emergency ward ten on here. can understand baz being stiff with all that shrapnel in him , but ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by oldchukka View Post
                  geeeeeeeeeup, its warse than emergency ward ten on here. can understand baz being stiff with all that shrapnel in him , but ---------------

Everyone has got an earache, I think we can narrow it down to all that bulls**ting that was going on in the background...

Comment

Originally posted by dogmeat View Post
                    Everyone has got an earache, I think we can narrow it down to all that bulls**ting that was going on in the background...
                    It,s those 150,s gadge, they don,t like getting hit like the 125,s

Comment

Working...
                    X