Casting results SSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting results SSA

the weather was good for us again sunshine dry and 0-3mph coolbreeze only a moderate turnout as the tightarses from twynholm couldnt afford the petrol to make the journey

ian graham 246-0-7
    billy russell 246-0-4 3inches makes all the difference
    chris pritchard 237-1-10
    bob collins 235-1-8
    pete ingham 233-2-9
    john stevenson 195-1-2
    bert moore 191-2-10
    robert oneill 191-1-5
    richie comer 187-0-8
    andy collins (JNR)150-2-2
    andrew knott 129-1-9 PB
    ami russell(JNR) 108-2-4
    adam comer(JNR) 99-0-10 PB

Billy russell set a new club record for the 75gram on multiplier
    240-1-6 PB
    pete ingham set a club record for the 200gram on f/spool
    218-2-8 .

the day started slowly as we had to round the sheep up and fence them off from the casters .today was the last event for the points and billy will be working them all out over the next few days .
    to all the other casting clubs that held events today I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and got home safely
    regards the Nutter in the Field

Nice one Pete, send Billy congrats, thats a cracking chuck with the 75g, just waiting to see the results for NWSA now, that Len is getting slow in his old age
    Many a true word is said in jest!

Comment

Hi Pete...looks like you had a good day...well done on the new record ...200grm (ouch).
      We had about 500 sheep on the field first thing, but one word from our John Walker and they moved without a problem.( well trained down here,or just stupid)

Simon...lets hope you can make it down to our next one,and i will show you young whippersnappers how slow I am !!!!! ( with me stick) :P

Len
      Len

Comment

Working...
      X