sunday 19th SSA results updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday 19th SSA results updated

hello everyone here are the results for sunday , firstly the booking agent has been sacked , there was no wind for most of the day and when it did come it was blowing directly in our faces , it was a very humid hot day light drizzle first thing in the morning then drying out to like a steam bath . the results are as follows

ian Graham 243-0-3

billy Russell 238-0-6

bob Collins 223-0-0

pete (the cripple) Ingham 213-2-0

john Stevenson 199-1-0

rob (I was pi##ed and slept in) O,neill 197-1-7

bert Moore 192-1-6

ian Armstrong 159-1-0 PB

kevin Hamilton 152-0-0

david George 143-0-0

alan Combe 140-0-0

andrew Knott 127-0-0

david George Jnr 48yds getting used to the finger stall but still enjoying it
    peter Thain NCR
    hugh Newton NCR .
    paul Johnstone NCR
    some of the casters were dissappointed with their results . but thats how it goes , this time the weather could be blamed .
    peter thain brought a plug casting target and a few of us had a go at this disipline of casting 18gram weights on the single handed multiplier baitcast rods to targets set at different distances . I,ll tell you what I,m glad he did cos it was the only thing on the day that I could cast with any chance with my back ache

[Edited on 20/6/2005 by purglaspete]

Hi Pete,
    I did not get a the tape out of any of mine, I can not honestly say I had a 225, just put me down for NCR.
    Cheers
    Paul

Comment

on hindsight pete i measured 69 ft divide by three and got 33yds

150 - 33 = 117

but 69/3 = 23 so real result was 127yds close to pb but not happy with effort

respooled as per instructions the blocks were silent before strip down but cklink clink at end of spinig spool now
      crack was good tho\'

[Edited on 20/6/2005 by tack4]
      its the taking part that counts

COME ON YOU BLUES

Comment

hello paul and andrew the results have been ammended .I will see you on friday morning andrew 9.0 clock send me yore phone number andrew and I will ring you tomorrow night about 9.00pm to sort out

Comment

Working...
        X