SSA Field test results from sunday25/2/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSA Field test results from sunday25/2/06

We all met up this morning at Wigtown to be shown where the trial fields were . there was quite a selection of large flat fields big enough to hold any casting event on with ease .the grass was short and there was a light breeze and sunshine and scattered clouds and it was dry all day the results are as follows

P Johnstone 248-2-1\"
    D Retter 241-0-3\"
    P Ingham 234-0-9\"
    R O,Neill 217-0-6\"
    B .Moore 202-2-2\"
    J Stevenson NCR.(need to get the lead outside the tip)but in the court
    bad luck John ,maybee next time .I was like that at the start of the day ,out of court -out of court -out of court

Dennis (Wolfman)Retter had a scottish PB for himself 241-0-3\" well done Dennis.
    and he still cannot believe that the weather up here is better than down in devon ,
    Andrew Knotts and Co couldnt make it due to Andrew forgetting that you cut the carrot and not your finger end off with the knife . there wil be no picking your nose with that finger for a few days Andrew HaHahahahaha
    , I was nearly in the same boat as Andrew as I sliced a big chunk out of my finger with the angle grinder on saturday evening it was sore pulling bits of carborundum out of the groove . same as usual if I have got anything wrong let me know and I will alter it

spent a better day with the toothace
    made in s.w. scotland.
    06/01/1964.

Comment

Whats toothace John , a good dentist ?
      Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

just shows what kind of day that was, have to get cody to do the spelling for me now.
        made in s.w. scotland.
        06/01/1964.

Comment

so have you picked a few likely fields then and is the general consensus that wigtown is gonna be the general area for casting then Pete?

Unlicky Keegy at least u were there

nice one Bertie back in the 200\'s well done to all and nice one Dennis

gona lick me wounds and pretend it dont hurt
          its the taking part that counts

COME ON YOU BLUES

Comment

Andrew Knotts and Co couldnt make it due to Andrew forgetting that you cut the carrot and not your finger end off with the knife . there wil be no picking your nose with that finger for a few days Andrew HaHahahahaha
            the nose pickin is sotred its the wipin of me ar$e thats the problem m8
            its the taking part that counts

COME ON YOU BLUES

Comment

Hi Andrew,
              Sorry you missed Sunday, I think we will be well sorted with our new home the feilds are very flat and very big. dead easy to see crack off\'s.
              Paul

Comment

yes John ,Rab and Billy were right they are better fields with a more open outlook and if we get a good wind off the sea it should be interesting to see what the big hitters can produce here .all that needs to be done is to get the casting dates up on the board .
                the NWSA dates are
                5th march
                9th april
                21st may
                18th june
                16th july
                20th august
                ??th september
                8th october
                5th november

UKSF dates

2nd april
                7th may
                4th june 29-30 th july two day Primo Livenais Centenary Event
                1st october Masters Final
                2nd april
                so if we can work around these dates it gives us more potential casters to attend more of the events .

[Edited on 28/2/2006 by purglaspete]

Comment

a few pics of the field area

Comment

Glad to hear the field is good Pete....if there are any lads that are not \'\'\'injured\'\'\' (and he calls me Fingers!) then the NWSA is hopefully on this weekend unless we are under snow!!

I see Dennis brought you some good weather again... :P

Len
                    Len

Comment

Working...
                    X