Good move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good move

Nice to see a casting board on the site. It would be handy for a link to the surf casting board to be placed somewhere in here, just a suggestion.
    Many a true word is said in jest!

Simon , just out of interest like as I used to do a bit , who has the world record now and what rod and reel did he use ?

Comment

check out this for all records past and present
      http://uksf.sea-angler.org/records.html
      Danny Moeskops holds the 125g 150g and the 175g, he uses a Century wr300, not the version you can buy in the shops, his is about 15ft, he also uses a Abu reel 6600 with major mods as you can imagine. It is a very long way to chuck a lead, it is a sight to behold.

Comment

Thanks for that Simon -interesting . That Danny Moeskops is some boy eh .

Comment

I you\'re right there Dave, you should see him cast one day if you can, I have never seen anything like it, his style is very unorthodox.

Comment

simon how easy did you find it to get on the board it took me ages
            the Nutter in the Field

Comment

Very easy Pete, I put this post up when the board first came up, I didn\'t realise it was goin to mean the shut down of the surf casting board, its not such a good idea now eh.

Comment

Simon,

If you read the post on the \'Old\' board it looks like cost is a BIG reason.

Were not all rich like you - LOL

NESA = No Exaggerated Sillyness Allowed

N.B - The above post is the personal thoughts and views of Andy 'Led Chukka' Miller and not those of any Association, Club or Federation that he is a member or representative of. Any issues with content should be addressed directly and not through his memberships.

Comment

Working...
                X