" Old Faces"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Old Faces"

hi lads, how many of the old faces are turning up to cast this year, bet your having a right old laugh

hellooooooooooooo m8ty, i theres a couple of us giving it a try again, weve had a few laughs at my expense i might add but starting to enjoy it again our jamie is realy keen doing well also 2 personal bests in 2 comps teaching him to swing it i think hes going to make an awesome caster not like his dad

Comment

YES BEEN WATCHING JAMIES PROGRESS with interest think you might have a monster on your hands there as for the dad i dont think you can complain all the records you set, england international i think hes got the perfect teacher. mind you it must be hard teaching someone from a zimmer

Comment

not you aswell got enough stick of the others are you thinking of having another go then,would be nice to see you

Comment

no chance mate had enough of it all last time hope the boy does well though and im sure you'l be back up there soon all the best you do have to practice sometimes you know!!!!!!

Comment

takes all me time to get out of bed in the morning
            and you know i havent been one for practicing much get bored to easily especialy now theres no one going been a couple of times with the lad but with him working shifts its difficult.

Comment

maybe if you came back id have somebody to practice with

Comment

hi just been talking to a gateshead bloke he knows me from years ago but cant remember him some of you will know him, he never new of comps starting again but seemed realy interested when telling him about events up here up and running he dos,nt have a computer at moment but think he is thinking of next comp jim connoly you call him he also has some good gear for sale ie hst with two butts one standard and one longr plus ultrs mag2 reel plus two mag 5500ct reels
                did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Working...
                X