cast practise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cast practise

now that our field is going to be worked on were are us seaham lads going to practise now???????????????????

big prob
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Bad news that John, are they building on it?

Comment

going to be large sports complex on it /and you have to join club to get on field and large fence going to put all round.

Comment

pratice whats that??????????????

Comment

its what you do when you go over the ressy dave or when you get bored lol

Comment

when i go over the rezzy its to teach and every body want to pendlum cast
            high stick or flat arc
            no one want cross tip so if i get two cast cross tip i would be lucky
            going to get some in tomozz SV.kent comp.

Comment

that fence is to stop all the tosser's john lol
              BET GOLFERS STILL GET ON THO'

Comment

hi martin, i will be ok i will be able to practise in my back garden i doubt if my lead will go over the fence, sold the synchro yet then, steve chucked xtr the other day liked it says the tip was well bent got me to take vid on his phone and he watched it in slow mo

Comment

no, synchro still here , haven,t really advertised it yet. tell stevie its the butt that needs bending LOL

Comment

hi martin it is bent steve has clip on his phone itook the other day, the tip is it the standard sport tip not beefed up in anyway, i now what you mean about the butt it is a liitle stiff is,nt it

Comment

Working...
                    X