Is Anybody There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anybody There

is everybody on holliday or what no new threads for ages its getting boring!!!!!

i.m here, got a new member for our floppy whoppy club will powell joined us yesterday its about we had a general meeting, steve and willy boy going on byrons field tommorow dont know what time steves at work tonight. steve and me went on wembly this morn he tried that xtr but he was,nt comfortable on field with n/w wind.he has vid on his phone using the xtr
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

so will's joined the zzipie boys eh cant see him having any probs with a hst he migh not crack off as much now

Comment

at last he has come to his senses i was getting worried about him

Comment

have you and your lad not been practising

Comment

i thought you would have gone on byrons today john, it would have been ok on a n/w

Comment

i would go to rickleton before byrons too narrow for my liking are you not going down tommorow with steve and willy

Comment

nah cant be ar**d will wait till b/pool on the 9th,its plenty wide eneough john only time you cant cast is s or n even then a side wind doesent matter for practice

Comment

bluetoothed steve a vid clip of yourself today it was years ago at blackpool jimmy donkin days ,casting scene seems to be quite all over now jersey site boring, not much going on on here as you say is everybody sick of casting already

Comment

i think everybody's making most of sunshine were having,jersey site realy boring now no banter at all

Comment

should be good turnout next kirkleathem comp if you keep it quite i am going people will still turn up .i heard hissing syd birtcher might turn up

Comment

he was supposed to be coming to the last one,hope the forecast is good for the next one couldn't stand another soaking

Comment

can you not remember the casting comps the seaham club used to run we had a few on byrons field,

Comment

and a couple on the blast beach

Comment

been casting in kent today
                              they had a good showing it a hard ground to play on
                              8 hours traveling 9hours casting long day hot 24 deg heat sunburnt face and lip .
                              its a long way but worth it
                              KINGS LYNN next sunday any one coming down

Comment

Working...
                              X