free at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free at last!

I am happy to report that I have no further involvement with Shimano UK 8-)

I will be using my Zziplex Profiles in Sweden at the european championships and I might even pop back to the UK to see whether me and the old XTR can still do the business with the leads?

Peter Thain

Glad to see you're happy Peter .
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

nice one pete make sure you pay us a visit bed here if you need it did you get my e mails

Comment

Thanks for the offer of a bed mate, I have somewhere to stay but I will definately be calling in when I get back over. Don't know when it will be, maybe next spring? Got the vid but I don't think I got anything after that?

Fishing here is just stupid now, its double shots of haddock as soon as the bait hits the seabed. We could do with a few more whales moving in to eat the little buggers and give the cod a chance at the baits!

Saw this fella a couple of weeks ago [IMG]www.nesa.co.uk/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCF7949.JPG[/IMG]

could have almost touched him he came in that close to where we were fishing
        Last edited by Guest; 30-08-2007, 06:47 PM. Reason: no pic

Comment

STILL NO PIC

its in my gallery under minke whale

Comment

Originally posted by Peter T View Post
            I am happy to report that I have no further involvement with Shimano UK 8-)

I will be using my Zziplex Profiles in Sweden at the european championships and I might even pop back to the UK to see whether me and the old XTR can still do the business with the leads?

Peter Thain
            www.dreamfish.is
            Did you snap them all and put them out of business?
            ~~Level 2 Sea Angling Coach~~
            The Internet Sea Fishing Magazine
            www.planetseafishing.com

Comment

no Iain, the company I used to work for is... S-H-I-M-A-N-O

the one you're thinking of is spelled C-E-N-T-U-R-Y

Comment

Originally posted by Peter T View Post
                no Iain, the company I used to work for is... S-H-I-M-A-N-O

the one you're thinking of is spelled C-E-N-T-U-R-Y

Ha ha ha, now that is funny.
                I am a Century convert, 100%, have cast (excuse the pun) all other rods to the side.

PS. They are the best!!
                ~~Level 2 Sea Angling Coach~~
                The Internet Sea Fishing Magazine
                www.planetseafishing.com

Comment

you seem to sound relieved pete,--as long as youre happy with whatever you,re doing, thats the main thing.

Comment

i wish more and more people would turn to century rods that would leave more zzipies for me
                    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

you cant use the ones youv'e got john never mind buying more lol

Comment

Originally posted by BAZZ B View Post
                        you cant use the ones youv'e got john never mind buying more lol
                        getting arld baz, took 40 minutes to answer johns post

Comment

my rods bend that much they soften quickly not like yours bazzzzzzzzz i have to renew mine regulary thats why i have to go on to the zziplex floppy whoppy turboflex
                          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

who wouldn't be happy Bill, I'm living in a blokes paradise! loads of fish, bars open till 5am and so many stunning women you really don't know where to start

Is that right your rods bend that much they soften quickly John?

Try spreading them out a bit, If they are all leaning against each other in the same corner of the room then they are bound to bend a lot and soften, might even take a set if you're not carefull

Comment

its not only your rods going soft john try some V LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X