The Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bug

OK you lott,Stop giveing me the Bug,,all this Casting talk getting me going,,
    so i went out this morning,,,,as you do,7.00AM for a few chucks, and i enjoyed myself,went with a freind,had a go of a penn rod, and did ok i felt
    only about 70yrds from steve,,so im not doing that bad,,lolol,but all the jokeing two one side, it got me out of BED ,got some fresh air, and it will get me sorted out for Fishing,thx john,,,or buy the way john, are you going two catch any cod this year,,haalol,,and you steve i no you will read this i hope two get you fishing again this year,i,d like two see you catch something.

hi, helped you out i think you have to know summit before you can help them. believe me the best thing for me to say to anyone is nowt thats the best form of help i can give as i know nowt disgusted in my chucking this morn total load of crap.made your mind up yet what you going to get
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

i wish i new mate ,coz i need two get sorted out ,that v max looked ok,loll

Comment

hi rob v-max very very good well pleased with rod the only thing to sort out is bait and more and more bait and more i need bait lots of it so get off your a--e and get digging digger
        did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Working...
        X