Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod advice required

Hello,
    i need advice or help rather in finding a suitable rod. I, m looking for a rod very similar to my zziplex tournament international bullet ( blue tip with a red powerpoint butt ) which i now regret selling . At the moment i,m using a zziplex hst evo but this rod is causing me lots of problems as i just cant compress it . I never had any problems with my bullet which had a more progressive action , whereas the hst is a very tip actioned rod. can anyone suggest which of the new zziplex rods is closest to my bullet. I may even sell the hst evo if i cant overcome my problems with it . Any help will be appreciated .
    RICHIE

carnt give you any info on rod mate but i can welcome you to the site
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

I think the best thing you could do is send an e mail to terry caroll, Mr zipplex, you could also go along to Kirkleatham and talk to some of the lads, some very knowledgeable blokes down there.
      I have 2 zipplex XTRs I is the new 50/50 and the other is the older type both good rods but they feel totally different when casting, IMHO progressive rods, you could try them if you want just send me a pm and we'll sort something out, hope this helps.
      Many a true word is said in jest!

Comment

Working...
      X