Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting lessons

hi there,
    Is there any one that can give me a bit of help with the odd casting lesson.
    Am looking to learn how to pendulm the right way as i dont want to guess how its done incase of injury to others or myself.
    I have looked on u-tube and a casting sites but cant seem to get to grips with it

I would be gratefull for any help

by the way am from bishop auckland
    www.home-improver.com
    Where quality counts

help

its a bit of a hike,but billy brown (billys tackle north shields ) has just done his level 2 coaching.
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Cheers bud but isn't level 2 the early stages of teaching?
      www.home-improver.com
      Where quality counts

Comment

casting

i dont know if its early stage or not,but i do know theres less than 30 people in the country with the qualification he gained
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Get in touch with Bob Collins, goes by the name of ARC on here. He used to do free lessons at Seaton Carew.

Comment

how long ago mate
            species so far 2012cod bass flounder plaice dab colie weaver whitie rockling

target for 2012

:catch a bass of 2lb catch a cod of 5lb catch a plaice of 2lb catch a thornback

Comment

he still does them but whether he,l do them this time of year i dont know it been fishing season. might be worth a try mate .

Comment

casting

and im a un-informed old git billy broons coaching ticket is for coarse fishing
                AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by fish2704 View Post
                  Get in touch with Bob Collins, goes by the name of ARC on here. He used to do free lessons at Seaton Carew.
                  thanks for the info had my first lesson the other week, am well pleased just need practice now.
                  am going to join the casting tournaments, bob reckons the cracks good and a canny bunch of lads.
                  will see you's lads there
                  www.home-improver.com
                  Where quality counts

Comment

Working...
                  X