bob aka the arc collings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bob aka the arc collings

Just want to say what a top bloke this guy is he gives up his free time to help people he opened my eyes today with new casting styles and was very patient with me thanks alot bob your a credit to all fishermen and nesa
    Cod machine

Got to agree he is a top bloke like,very patient and very helpful. gained some distance off the lesson I had with him.I just need to get down NESA one time and get a proper measure now. (hopefully over 200 yrds)

Comment

must be a great bloke deserves all the praise he gets

Comment

Bob ....if carlsberg did casting coaches..
        Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
        Kompressor SS /slosh30
        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Bad Bob

Sowwy but i think Wobert is a wobber.He charges fifty pence for a sinker,when if he had a shwed of decency,he would give you them for fwee....just my opinion.....sowwy about the pwonunciation but i can't pwonounce the letter R..

Comment

Originally posted by billynobaits View Post
            Sowwy but i think Wobert is a wobber.He charges fifty pence for a sinker,when if he had a shwed of decency,he would give you them for fwee....just my opinion.....sowwy about the pwonunciation but i can't pwonounce the letter R..
            Sorry billy but I dont charge 50p a sinker , the club charges 50p a sinker I just sell them for the club .
            Last edited by arc; 19-03-2012, 06:35 PM.
            Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Even if it was him selling them, y for free? 50p is about right? He puts a lot of time for free in and time is money. I doubt I'd meet someone who gets paid to coach casting that is as good as he is.

Comment

from the reports i have read on here if bob(the club) was charging £5 a sinker bob would still be good value for money
                AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Went down for a casting lesson with bob a while ago and it was great even let me bro spool his reel up with his line and gave us lead links top man

Comment

Originally posted by billynobaits View Post
                    i wouldn't of dared complain about payin 50 pence when you get 4 hours tuition for free

a Big well done to Bob for his free time

Comment

Billys on about last Sunday at the NESA casting event when i was selling leads on behalf of the club , its just one of the lads having a laff i think
                      Cheers for the support tho lads .
                      Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
                        Billys on about last Sunday at the NESA casting event when i was selling leads on behalf of the club , its just one of the lads having a laff i think
                        Cheers for the support tho lads .
                        he should of kept it for April the 1st

Comment

Wobert the wobber

The only weason i wanted some sinkers for nowt,was i was told in confidence that wobby had purloined the lead fwom St Cuthberts church woof in Wichmond,and if i got some fwee i would keep schtumf.Well now because of you lot, he'll be going to pwison were he may well get waped by Mr Big and his henchmen and there'll be no maw casting lessons faw anybody and it's all YAW fault.

Comment

Just spent a really worthwhile 3 hrs having casting tuition from Bob Collins. The man has the patience of a saint and is a great instructor.
                            Many thanks Bob learned massive amount on technique.

Comment

Working...
                            X