tournament leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament leads

will these be available to buy at the casting comps?
    the only place i can find to buy them is uk hooks and i was thinking it may be cheaper in the long run to buy a couple of moulds(150,175) but the moulds themselves are pretty steep.and dont want to spend a fortune on moulds if i can buy a few a t atime on the day. thanks in advance. dave

the club does have leads for sale a think bob collins makes them for the club but maybe he will confirm this on here, if you are wanting some before the 1st comp then chris (dusty bin) on here sells them (uk hook leads) 150g & 175g he lives in horden & is a great bloke, hope this helps
    www.akiosfishingtackle.com

www.rhinopower.co.uk
    "RHINO POWER"
    SUPPORT TEAM ENGLAND@ smartrig.webs.com

Comment

Dustybin makes top quality leads.. Uk hooks, namix, dca the lot

Comment

many thanks lads

Comment

Originally posted by dms View Post
          will these be available to buy at the casting comps?
          the only place i can find to buy them is uk hooks and i was thinking it may be cheaper in the long run to buy a couple of moulds(150,175) but the moulds themselves are pretty steep.and dont want to spend a fortune on moulds if i can buy a few a t atime on the day. thanks in advance. dave
          I will have 125g and 150g leads for sale on behalf of the club at the first comp Dave . I'll try and borrow a 175g mould aswell . These are DCA leads not the uk hooks version as used by the uksf but they are still ok to use at our club events .
          Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

that would be great bob thanks

Comment

Working...
            X