Dave Docwra Uni Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Docwra Uni Links

does anyone know where I can get some of these links from somebody said that leeda took over from docwra but so far I havent found any . any help would be appreciated

Paul Kerry has taken over nearly all of the Dave Docwra range. Try WWW.Breakaway-Tackle.co.uk as they can be ordered from their site.

Comment

http://www.walkersoftrowell.com/sea/sea.htm

this place has em
      cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

nice one Bri never heard of them.
        Cheers Alan...

Comment

me either alan ,the power of google lol
          cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Just to let you know that Walkers do not have any of these left in stock, tried a while ago and they were all out and not replacing them. Breakaway tackle do stock the new range.

http://www.breakaway-tackle.co.uk/shop/

Comment

pete i have about 80 of them if you want them,no charge just e-mail me your address and i will post them of

Comment

Thanks very much mate it is very appreciated I have e-mailed my address to you this will save me from nicking them of peter thain

http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/files/0023[0].JPG

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by purglaspete]

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by purglaspete]

Comment

Hi Pete i got your e-mail and address,will post them of to you in the morning m8,got about the same amount of docwra lightning links if they are of any use to you ?

if you included a picture in that last post pete it never showed up on my screen.

gogs

Comment

Yes Please are there any bits of tackle that you are looking for I might have summat that could be of use to you .I didnt post a picture to you
                    regards Pete

Comment

re-packed and will post in the morning pete.not looking for anything in return m8.

Comment

Ive forgotten how to make your pictures show on the page all I get now is the link to click on to show the pictures or is that how it is now or is there something I,m not doing right again ?????
                        regards pete

Comment

posted the links this morning Pete so should be with you tomorrow.
                          i cant get pictures to post either m8 need a photo uploader with browse facility like Andy winters or like the one Nick in the north used to host pictures on this site with,dead easy to use

Comment

Hello Gogs the links came today thankyou they are appreciated very much
                            they should keep me outa peter thains tackle box for a long time .I think that I will combine casting with Bass fishing tomorrow on the surfbeach at Auchenmalg on the rock patches .

Comment

I might of finally got it right but I,m not sure how I did it this one was taken by peter thains friend from europe

Comment

Working...
                              X