Zipplex zteque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zipplex zteque

looking for some opinions waiting on my zziplex zeteque and all i have been told is there like poles lol what do they feel like compared to a m427 su

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
    looking for some opinions waiting on my zziplex zeteque and all i have been told is there like poles lol what do they feel like compared to a m427 su
    Hi Phil,
    I gotta Zeteque gt su glass tip off this site last month or so,and Fitted it into my m427 butt and it casts a treat mate.
    I like all the glass tip Zziplex rods better than the full carbon tips such as my m427 tip.
    I would say no way its a poll if anything its a lot kinder to cast and recovers very quickly.
    The problem I've got now is I've got two tips and only one butt,so I'm on the look out for a long butt to suit this Zeteque.
    If you want a hoy with it you can nee problem just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
      Hi Phil,

The problem I've got now is I've got two tips and only one butt,so I'm on the look out for a long butt to suit this Zeteque..
      Harry I've got an extra long butt for a 427 that Terry made me for backcasting and im on the lookout for a zeteque gt tip :-) typical lol
      Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
        Harry I've got an extra long butt for a 427 that Terry made me for backcasting and im on the lookout for a zeteque gt tip :-) typical lol
        Toss of the coin Bob !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
          Toss of the coin Bob !!!!!!!!!!!!
          Yes Harry just as soon as i remember where my lucky double sided coin is
          Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Zziplex rod.

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
            Hi Phil m8 nothing beats the zziplex as i have one myself and there not too heavy and excellent for casting with so i stand by a zziplex any day.

Comment

thanks lads had it since friday nice rod light but loads of power prob to much for me lol

Comment

Working...
              X