Tournament Rod ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Rod ?

Looking for a 14ft tournament rod that will double up for Rock ends. Must be capable of casting 6-7 oz without folding up. What would you recommend? prefferably a Zziplex.

XTR

Comment

whats the bite detection like on the XTRs then ? I remember seeing one a few years ago and the tip seemed very thick to me.
      Was thinking of an LTBullet,HST orSST
      Also where is the best place to buy a zziplex from ? As i live in NE there is little choice of shops and id rather not buy without seeing the rod/blank.

Comment

hi chukka , from n/e myself had a few xtrs myself also hst and have at the moment two ssts , bite detection i personaly find fishing at distance bite detection on stiffer rods at distance is better than the softer ones , fished with conoflex rakata till two ft of tip broke off fished with tournament exreme bites no problem at all , my mate has a xtr plus a sv which has a stiffer tip than the norm lovely rod pick the lead up on it straight away which i think he is selling and i may sell my sst 13ft version used about 4 times in blank form just pm if interested in anything john

Comment

Reelsport in Hebburn always has a canny selection of zziiplex\'s in stock.
          Many a true word is said in jest!

Comment

phoned reel sport on thursday 9th june had xtrs and lt bullits in

Comment

zippo ft primo

Comment

Working...
              X