Where to fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to fish?

Well just got a rod today and been out just casting a lead trying the rod And multiplier going fishing tommorow night with a mate can anyone recommend somewhere deent at the min? And what bait to use as I'd love to catch lol cheers p.s I'm from North Shields area

Gana be perfect conditions the morra neet for you mate. Nee wind at all!!! Ad get of the fish quay! Abit crab wouldn't gan a miss in the river like
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

cheers mate ill have a go put any pics on if i get out does any1 sell cheap crab lo?

Comment

Lot of fresh water cumin down the tyne. I like to fish the fish quay half tide up on a medium tide big chuck into middle to aboid the snags.
        If i were u i wud try a rock mark at low water tnyt good chance of some codling for you. If u live in north shields lobster pots at king eddies or middens island might produce a few. Big lug and rag baits or some fresh or frozen peeler
        Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Mate, if uve just started fishing, go with some1 that know them rock marks !! If u do decide on them! As there will e a load of fresh water coming down!
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Forgot to mention that lol. Lobster is fine cant gt cut off by the tide and no big seas so no danger
            Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Yeah think we've decided on fishing a rock mark got lug rag and mackerel fingers crossed 4 of us going

Comment

Yeah think we've decided on fishing a rock mark got lug rag and mackerel fingers crossed 4 of us going

Comment

Working...
                X