Bob Collins Tuition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Collins Tuition

Had a 3 hour lesson down Seaton with Bob on Saturday, cant speak more highly of the bloke. Patience of a saint and clear at what he wants... Even though I pushed Him to His limits being a "LEFTY" !!!
    Picked up a new catsing style with abit OTG, and got the bug as I seen the line stripping off my Reel...
    Got the bug and looking forward to my next lesson to get the lead swinging!!! Cheers Bob, evrything was much appreciated...

This was the 1 casualty of the Day !!!
    Last edited by BestNest; 14-10-2012, 07:06 AM.
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Lefty with a right hand wind !!

Heard nout but good things about bob like
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Haha mate. Am a fukkin weirdo like! Right handed but use me left for mad things! When a was boxing it was me little saviour many a time me left jab! Surprised a few! And when a was playing footy a was sweet cos a had 2 left feet!!! Haha

Comment

Haha atleat its done you a few favours im a righty and me left swings just as good as me right
        PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
        PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
        PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
        PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Lol a cnt yous my left for **** lol
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
            Had a 3 hour lesson down Seaton with Bob on Saturday, cant speak more highly of the bloke. Patience of a saint and clear at what he wants... Even though I pushed Him to His limits being a "LEFTY" !!!
            Picked up a new catsing style with abit OTG, and got the bug as I seen the line stripping off my Reel...
            Got the bug and looking forward to my next lesson to get the lead swinging!!! Cheers Bob, evrything was much appreciated...

This was the 1 casualty of the Day !!!
            Your welcome mate glad you enjoyed yourself . Remember next time when i say get that left arm up I mean the right one One of the other lads who came in the afternoon was a lefty aswell but I think I'd sorted my left from right by then
            Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
              Your welcome mate glad you enjoyed yourself . Remember next time when i say get that left arm up I mean the right one One of the other lads who came in the afternoon was a lefty aswell but I think I'd sorted my left from right by then
              You should copy that other southpaw Mr French Bob - "Leading arm!"
              CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Originally posted by Stewart 1971 View Post
                You should copy that other southpaw Mr French Bob - "Leading arm!"
                I'd probably still get it wrong .... getting old you know
                Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
                  Cheers Bob, ill give it a month or so, abit practice. and get in touch to try sort a few hours out...

Comment

Working...
                  X