eBay tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay tackle

Alright lads looking at stocking up on hooks beads bait clips swivels ect to make a load of rigs for the wallet does anybody you the gear on eBay if so is it any good seems very cheap cheers for any help

Originally posted by scottymarshall View Post
    Alright lads looking at stocking up on hooks beads bait clips swivels ect to make a load of rigs for the wallet does anybody you the gear on eBay if so is it any good seems very cheap cheers for any help
    hi mate!
    its a bit hit and miss really with tackle on there
    sometimes its cheap because it is and dont last very long as its unamed stuff
    if you can get named branded stuff do so as the bagged up job lotted stuff
    can be cheap and nasty but its your choice at the end of the day mate
    mono line is good on there too havnt had any problems its just the swivels and hooks you need too be wary of!
    sometimes it can be a bit of a lottery on there!!
    hope this helps mate

Comment

Cheers mate ill just stick to the branded stuff accept me beads lol they should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by scottymarshall View Post
        Cheers mate ill just stick to the branded stuff accept me beads lol they should be fine
        yea shouldnt have a problem with those! ive been know to raid my daughters
        jewelery box for old bracelets when im running low they work no bother too

Comment

Originally posted by RL83 View Post
          yea shouldnt have a problem with those! ive been know to raid my daughters
          jewelery box for old bracelets when im running low they work no bother too
          I do the same with my daughters card making gear, loads of sequins and beads :-)
          I get all my lead clips from ebay and only prob i have is a small gap on the eye end, easily sorted with pliers and not had any probs with them.
          Beads, i have had some very brittle ones and some that the centre hole is nearly as big as the bead itelf. as said ebay can be hitty missy.
          Species for 2012- Mackerel, Pollock, Codling 3lb 1oz, Whiting, Coley, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, LS Dogfish, Launce, Blenny, Weaver, Lobster, Rockling, Short spined sea scorpion, Pouting
          Lure caught 2012 - Mackerel, Pollock, Coley, Launce, Weaver
          Species for 2013 so far - Dab, Codling, Eelpout, Coley, Lobster, SS Sea Scorpion
          Lure caught 2013 -

Take what you need and leave the rest to breed

Comment

Originally posted by Debaitable View Post
            I do the same with my daughters card making gear, loads of sequins and beads :-)
            I get all my lead clips from ebay and only prob i have is a small gap on the eye end, easily sorted with pliers and not had any probs with them.
            Beads, i have had some very brittle ones and some that the centre hole is nearly as big as the bead itelf. as said ebay can be hitty missy.
            A get same clips lol just a littel sqweez and your sorted
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

goto watch what ya buying with them lead clips some are so weak they cud cause disaster whilst casting being so weak
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                goto watch what ya buying with them lead clips some are so weak they cud cause disaster whilst casting being so weak
                Found that out my self too ;O
                Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Hi try Teisar Tackle on ebay I was in the tackle trade 20yrs before retiring this suff is v good for price I use it myself and got no complaints

Comment

If your buying from the web try Gemini web site and the sakuma web site at least you know your getting good tackle or your local tackle shop and you can see what your buying

Comment

I order my beads, clips, swivels etc... from veals. Cheap as chips and all named products. delivery is usually within a day or two. As for hooks I order my Sakuma hooks from their web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadji Kareem View Post
                        I order my beads, clips, swivels etc... from veals. Cheap as chips and all named products. delivery is usually within a day or two. As for hooks I order my Sakuma hooks from their web site.
                        If you order from the sakuma site you don't pay for delivery

Comment

Working...
                        X