zziplex zero plus info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zziplex zero plus info?

just got my self a zziplex zero plus, the colours of the rod are red and silver. i havnt cast this rod yet but seems well balanced and very light. i think the tip is carbon as the tip is very thin and the rod is tip is light. the rod seems pretty pokey with a very stiff powertex butt i think this rod woud cast 175gram with ease. the rod is either 13ft or 13ft 4inch i thinkbut not to sure as i just got it today and havnt got round to testing it out. any info on the rod would be a great e.g lengh,how it preforms, what leds the rod is capable of casting and what casting style it suits ect.
    thanks in advance, arran.

it was quite a popular rod in its day, but the colours put a lot of anglers off from buying it, so the colour shceme was changed to the normal black
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

I had a pair of these a while back...mine were 13ft long,very stiff butt section(powertex) and if i`m not mistaken sure they had a glass tip,or was that the t-zero...cant remember now so dont quote me on that,cast 175 no problem.the ones i had were the standard black blank.Remeber seeing the red/silver ones in the mags at the time set you away from the crowd i thought they looked spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by scaley View Post
        just got my self a zziplex zero plus, the colours of the rod are red and silver. i havnt cast this rod yet but seems well balanced and very light. i think the tip is carbon as the tip is very thin and the rod is tip is light. the rod seems pretty pokey with a very stiff powertex butt i think this rod woud cast 175gram with ease. the rod is either 13ft or 13ft 4inch i thinkbut not to sure as i just got it today and havnt got round to testing it out. any info on the rod would be a great e.g lengh,how it preforms, what leds the rod is capable of casting and what casting style it suits ect.
        thanks in advance, arran.
        very nice rod m8 and will cast 8ounces easy ,round will cast just about any style and excells imo with pendulum.had a few of these in my time like the one you have and the all black and plum coloured ones.
        did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

I had the limited edition zero plus red and silver paint job when they first came out classed as a rough ground rod [GOD] must of been 15 years ago now some rod

Comment

Working...
          X