Century Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century Raptor?

just got my self a blue century raptor 13ft, have not used it yet, the butt section is very pokey and the rod is light and feels like an animal lol has anyone used these if so whats your views on them? cheers arran

I had 2 about 10 years ago,a green 14 ft and a blue 14 ft 8 in ,wish I had kept one when I sold up.One of the best casting and heavy ground rods I ever had.
    white van man

Comment

it feels like a good rod but i cat say until i chuck it

Comment

Originally posted by scaley View Post
        just got my self a blue century raptor 13ft, have not used it yet, the butt section is very pokey and the rod is light and feels like an animal lol has anyone used these if so whats your views on them? cheers arran
        Hope ya on roids scaley cause you'll need to be to put a bend in this rod

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
            Yer scaley had a chance to buy a minter of my pal who is 78,put it together had a feel of it and boy was it stiff it was a blue one had to decline the sale

Comment

i think i will need some roids or loads of pies to fully compress this raptor i took it out today to give it ago and i have to say it is the stiffest rod i have ever come across i guess it will do for the rocks i think i will hunt for the black/green raptor

Comment

i think i will need some roids or loads of pies to fully compress this raptor i took it out today to give it ago and i have to say it is the stiffest rod i have ever come across i guess it will do for the rocks i think i will hunt for the black/green raptor
                35lb line straight through , 7oz lead , big baits , 60/80 yards cast - ideal in the kelp .... you cant polish a turd m8 , if its not a casting rod it wont be ... in your hands

Comment

Working...
                X