Kirkleathem show ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkleathem show ground

Last edited by Guest; 22-08-2013, 05:07 PM.

Just aim for Redcar! Kirkleatham museum is signposted and the field is nearby on your right, two entrances about 100 yds apart, just look for the open one and the lads cars. There is a cracking cafe about a mile away that's open on Sundays that does a huge breakfast bap for peanuts! Well worth a visit before hand.

Comment

When is this?
      Species 2013 : crabs, warts

Comment

Originally posted by BIG HITTER 1 View Post
        going to try and make it to the next casting event can someone give me the directions to the field at Kirkleathem show ground , from the A19 turn off

cheers stabber
        follow us
        Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

Hope you have a fast car and a heavy foot 😉lol

Comment

the post code is TS10-5NW

Comment

cheers lads found it

Comment

a may go down meself and see if i can beat my best whilst doing the two step
                did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo oo
                  did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
                    "The two step"......hahahaha that's mint mate.

Comment

Looking like nice steady south/south west brisk wind for tomorrow so shouldn't be much shuffling the court about(hopefully).
                      Just hope the rain keeps clear and I can see some big numbers coming on the sheet by the top casters and maybe some pb for others.

I'm going down with Blanchie and it will be the first time on the grass in lotta years for me but I'm really looking forward to it,and be nice to meet the lads again.

Comment

That two steps a bugger mate, I just end up nearly falling over. laughing that is . once saw a bloke putting the two step in whilst casting off Hendon prom, just looked like he had a dance partner in his arms not a rod. Should have saw me backlash mate, was like one of Jonny Rotten;s jumper,s

Comment

That two steps a bugger mate, I just end up nearly falling over. laughing that is . once saw a bloke putting the two step in whilst casting off Hendon prom, just looked like he had a dance partner in his arms not a rod.

Comment

heard jamie done 300 OTG amazing distance
                            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by squidpie View Post
                              that two steps a bugger mate, i just end up nearly falling over. Laughing that is . Once saw a bloke putting the two step in whilst casting off hendon prom, just looked like he had a dance partner in his arms not a rod.
                              pmsl:d

Comment

Working...
                              X