calling peeping john

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling peeping john

hello John hows it going I hear that you have been at kirkleatham with Grumpy Gnorman getting some practice in is it true that Gnorman has a computer now and he,s on the tinternet .

Hi Pete,
    still need the practice m8, down at Kirkleatham most Thursday\'s weather permitting.A few new faces this year but still some of the regulars coming including Gnorman and yes he\'s ont\' tinternet, ( will send you his addy ). Didn\'t see you\'re name on the last N.W.S.A. results are you just casting up at Stranraer now ?
    North East Surfcasting Association

Comment

Hi John...long time no hear.....

Len
      Len

Comment

Hi Len
        one of the Peepers not the speakers,let the water in now though.Like I said to Pete still practicing most weeks so will try and get over for one of you\'re comps (are the dates posted )
        North East Surfcasting Association

Comment

A bit of lurking is ok John
          Some dates for you,but please check with me or on here for any cancellations.
          Dont forget to pack your distance when you come! :P :P :P

Len

18 June
          16 July
          20 August
          September ???
          8 October
          5 November to be confirmed

[Edited on 3/6/2006 by len]
          Len

Comment

17th july is a monday len

Comment

Dave thats why he,s called Fingers .

Eh Fingers ,
              mind you when I picked me nose as a kid I just got slapped around the ear ,Very strict the parents around morecambe .

Comment

Well at least Dave is awake....thanks m8y

All correct now...

Just counting my digits... :P
                Len

Comment

What\'s the score with Thursday evening at Kirkleatham. I\'m working in the area at the moment and the opportunity to get some practice inbetween NWSA events would be good.

The part of Leeds I live in is like the Alps, except for the airport and air traffic control don\'t like anybody on the runway!, and all other local openspaces are unsuitable (over head cables, to many trees, to many dog walkers etc), so any practice is impossible.
                  aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

Hi Chris , there\'s usually someone there from 5pm onwards .
                    Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

Thats good, it\'s too late for me to get organised for tomorrow but I\'ll try and get there next week. Have you got any directions or a grid reference so I can find the field, I know where Kirkleatham is and I would be coming in on the A174.
                      aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

are you coming in A174 kirkleatham redcar or
                        A174 redcar kirkleatham if it is the first one keep to the left hand side of the roundabout and head for kirkleatham show ground it is on your right just past the roundabout before you get to the houses you actually turn back on yourself to the right on a small side road

Comment

Chris , I dont know if anyone will be there this thursday (15th) I for one will be watching the match .
                          Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

I had heard that this Thursday there was an important (for some !) game of \"22 men run after and kick the bag of wind\". I was going to post the question to ask if anybody would be there, but you\'ve answered it for me.
                            aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

Working...
                            X